Day 1: Harpy

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 · Posted in

I decided to do the "30 Day Monster Girl Challenge" that's going on in tumblr. I absolutely hate drawing birds (or anything with wings) so I almost stabbed myself when I saw that a harpy was the first thing on the list. Sigh. I promised myself that I would finish this challenge and draw something, even if it's gonna turn out crappy.

Meh. Practice.
~ Alex
P.S. I think you guys should do it too.
30 Day Monster Challenge

2 Responses to “Day 1: Harpy”

  1. The challenge sounds sweet! I'll try to take it up~

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL! ok, ive been gone for too long. Since im done with summer school, and work hours are less...i should do this!! YAY, good to be back guys...even though, im late. :P

    ReplyDelete

All artwork belongs to LILITH. Copyright characters belong to their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.