Captain America

Sunday, May 27, 2012 · Posted in




 Chris Evans is a lot harder to draw than Robert Downey Jr. for some reason. After I was done drawing the portrait, I lagged for about 3 days and just stared at it because I was afraid to start painting. It was pretty daunting. I had the most trouble just painting his helmet, and it was the part that took me the longest to figure out. I took a nap after that, because I was actually getting a bit stressed out over it. 

I woke up this morning feeling a bit more determined, and finished the rest of it today. I actually like how it turned out. Yay~

This project is going well. I think I will paint the Asgardians next. 
~ Alex

Leave a Reply

All artwork belongs to LILITH. Copyright characters belong to their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.