Sketches: May 12-18

Friday, May 18, 2012 · Posted in

 



These are a few sketches I made during the week. I have several pages full of gestures, but I decided to just post these drawings for now. Not sure if I'll make finished rendered work out of the character pieces (Marceline, Capt. America, Toph), but I am thinking about rendering the smoking divas. I have to re-draw them of course, because I sketched them without reference and they look unproportional. Sigh.

Also, for those of you who don't have the opportunity to go to drawing workshops or are too lazy to go to one, I suggest using this website I use to draw gestures:


Practice. Practice. Practice.
~Alex

2 Responses to “Sketches: May 12-18”

All artwork belongs to LILITH. Copyright characters belong to their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.