One Response to “Practicing drawing guys”

  1. To avoid making guys look too feminine, try making their face more geometric than round. I had trouble drawing men's faces for awhile too, so you're not alone. After looking at references of a guy's face and a girl's face, I realized that girls have more round features than guys. Also, womens' chins look more pointy compared to men, which look more square-ish.

    Just remember that guys have more geometric, square-like features than women.

    I found a picture of Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner next to each other to show what I'm talking about.:

    http://movies.about.com/od/originalcelebrityphotos/ig/Celeb-Photos/Scarlett-Johansson-Jeremy-Renner-Pic.htm

    I hope I made any sense! lol

    ReplyDelete

All artwork belongs to LILITH. Copyright characters belong to their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.